Netflix is an app or service that offers a wide variety of web series, movies, anime, documentaries, and more – on various internet-connected devices. You all could access all of them at any point of time in your smart devices such as mobiles, tablets & laptops. It offers plans ranging from ₹ 199/month to ₹ 799/month.
Different Plans offered by Netflix in India.
- MOBILE @ ₹ 199/month
- MOBILE+ @ ₹ 349/month
- STANDARD @ ₹ 649/ month
- PREMIUM @ ₹ 799/ month
PLANS & THEIR FEATURES IN DETAILS
1.MOBILE: ₹ 199/month
- This plan offers streaming on one device only which may be your mobile, tablets, or computers but not on TV.
- It will allow streaming in Standard definition which is very good at this price in my opinion.
- I just prefer this plan as it is cost-friendly and provides all the features that we want at much less price. This plan is very useful for college students & users who have a minimum or very little usage.
2. MOBILE+: ₹ 349/month
- This plan is newly launched by Netflix in India in place of its Basic plan which costs around ₹ 499/month. This plan is currently in its testing phase.
- It will allow streaming in High definition and applicable for one device only.
- Offers more features compared to its Basic plan
- It would be great for users who like to watch their favorites videos in High definition.
3. STANDARD @ ₹ 649/ month:
- This plan offers streaming on two devices which may be your mobile, tablets, computers, or TV.
- It will allow streaming up to High definition.
- Instead of this plan, I suggest you go with Netflix’s Premium Plan which offers you many more features by just spending ₹ 150 more.
4. PREMIUM @ ₹ 799/ month:
- Premium gives you access to all the features that Netflix has to offer.
- This plan offers streaming on Four devices which may be your mobile, tablets, computers, or TV.
- It allows streaming not only in High definition but also in 4K. Which takes user experience to the next level.