- Payload 2.0 has arrived in PUBG Mobile with some new and exciting features. Let’s have a quick look at all features of this new payload 2.0 mode.
Payload 2.0 Release date:
Many PUBG lovers across the globe were waiting for the new payload mode. Now the wait is over as Pubg Mobile officially announced that payload 2.0 will arrive on 9th October 2020.
Some features that may be arriving in Payload mode 2.0
1.New Armed Helicopter
- A new helicopter is seen in this new payload mode. This new helicopter has various upgraded features as compared to the helicopter which was available in previous payload mode.
- It may contain a rocket launcher and machine guns attached to passenger seats which enables us to fire rockets and bullets at enemies while another teammate is driving the helicopter.
2. New Armed vehicles
The new armed vehicles are quite similar to the vehicles that you all have seen in Rage Gear mode. Although some new changes have been seen in vehicles such as Dacia, UAZ, etc inside this mode.
3. New Bomb suit
The bomb suit is a new full-body armor in a new payload 2.0 mode. Players will suffer considerably less damage while using this suit.
4. UAV controller
- The new UAV controller is seen in the official trailer of payload 2.0
- By using it players will be able to launch missiles over enemies with far distance.
Payload 2.0 Official Trailer
How to download Payload 2.0 beta Version.
Follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile
- Step 1: Download the APK file from the link given below.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps:
- Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file.
Download link for Pubg Mobile Beta Version