Fall in Love With 5G WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Introducing the new era of 5G Wireless Technology: –
5G wireless is fifth-generation wireless technology. It completes wireless communication with almost no limitation means like in every generation we have a little bit of limitation like in the first generation.
There is a speed limitation, call limitation, the audio-video limitation was set so as the year pass on with the progress in the generation technology.
It has become up-to no limitation and it can be called a Real wireless world within sitting at the one end of the world and you can communicate with another person sitting in another country without any interruption, without any speed limitation or communication limitation.
5G has incredible transmission speed nowadays you can transfer huge files up-to GBs (Giga Bytes per sec).
The higher the G, the faster the connection. It’s going to change Well everything with wireless connection and will make pretty much easier everything.
What does 5G offer?
5G will offer a while with cellular phones means if you are on some other continent and you want to contact your friend, who is residing in another continent you can easily contact your friends.
You can also transfer data at a very high range and more power and features in hand held phones.
It can offer an enormous guide for memory, additionally dialing speed, greater clearness in sound, and video. Large phone memory previously it was up to 1GB, 2GB but nowadays they are involved they are giving up to 128 GB.
You can have more dialing speed again the faster you can connect you don’t have to wait up to some minute.
Nowadays within a second, you can contact a person and you have more clarity in both audio as well as video calling and video conferencing.
The evolution from 1G to 5G:-
- 1G means the first generation as it was developed in the 1980s and it got completed in the early 1990s.
- It was based on the Analog system in that we have speed up to 2.4 kbps which was very less.
- It was the first G mobile system.
- It permits clients to make voice bring in one nation it was uniquely in the U.S. The first-generation mobile phone size was big which can at that time it was easily portable but nowadays you can’t handle this type of cordless phone.
- 2G means the second generation as it was developed in the last 1980s and it got completed in the late 1990s.
- 2G was based on a digital system. Only 1st generation was based on the Analog system but from the second-generation digital system is taken place.
- Now in 2nd generation, its speed is 64 kbps now. It’s provided services like digital voice, SMS with more clarity means like watch SMS you can send SMS also.
- The 2G hand is the handsets we are used today with 2.5G.
- Very low-speed internet will have but you can make good voice calls and you can have more capabilities.
- The 3rd generation was developed between the 1990s and in early 2000s until the present day.
- 3G gave us broad data and the internet. The transmission speed was from 125 kbps to 2 Mbps and it has a superior voice clarity 3G.
- And it has good clarity in the video conference.
- You can also do email information serving, online shopping, net banking, and play games, etc.
- The best part is that it’s not semi-global now it is a complete global roaming.
- 4G technology was developed in 2010 and when compared to all the previous generations like 1G, 2G, and 3G. The 4G was faster and more reliable.
- 4 LTE made it a whole lot faster.
- In 4G the internet speed was up to 100 Mbps with high performance with this we can attach huge files, we can download an attachment from the email.
- The best part of the 4G technology is it was available at a low cost.
- In 4G technology we can download the attachment we can upload the attachment up-to higher files to big size files.
- 5G is the fifth generation of wireless data networks and it will improve them far more than 4G or 3G ever could.
- 5G is the fifth-age innovation and this is the following significant period of portable media transmission and remote framework. It is having 10 times more capacity than other previous generation technology.
- We are expected to speed up to 1 Gbps (GigaByte per sec) which means it’s faster and more reliable than 4G.
- And compared 5G to the other generation. It is giving a low cost.
- In 5G you can also see as smartwatches which are a wearable device.
- In 5G we have one unified global standard and we have a smart radio the users can simultaneously be connected with several wireless access technology.
- The data BW (Band Width) of 1 Gbps or higher.
- It can be globally accessible and it’s not a semi-global.
- It has dynamic information access.
- It is available at a low cost.
Features of 5G: –
- High resolution for crazy cell phone users.
- Bi-directional large BW (Band Width) means the downlink and uplink will be there.
- Less traffic with 25 Mbps connectivity speed.
- Uploading and downloading speed of 5G touching the peak up-to 1 Gbps means lie you upload your download a movie within a fraction of minutes.
- It’s a better and fast solution.
- High-quality services based on policy to avoid network error much like the call drop shouldn’t be there if you are moving around from one cell area to another cell area.
- It supports virtual private networks to be away from hackers.
- It’s more attractive and effective.
- Sometimes your system is hacked you can easily stop the application.
Application of 5G: –
- Wearable device with AI (Artificial Intelligence) capabilities like a smartwatch, smart TV, apple watch so you saw the variable Bluetooth will be there.
- It does have a global network. It has a media independent handover you can transfer the media wirelessly.
- Radio resource management.
- Voice over IP (Internet Protocol) enabled devices.
- It will have a 6th sense of technology like it will check your heartbeat.
Key concepts: –
- A real wireless world with no more limitations with access and zone issues.
- Wearable devices.
- IPv6, where the visiting care-of mobile IP address is assigned according to location and connected to the network.
- One unified global standard.
- Smart radio.
- The user can simultaneously be connected with several wireless access technology.
- Multiple concurrent data transfer path.
- 3G: – Operator centric.
- 4G: – Service centric.
- 5G: – User-centric.
- 3G was only for operator and 4G was for the service whereas 5G is used for the users so the users can easily access.
- 5G technology will be available in a market at affordable rates with high peak features and much reliability then preceding technologies.